Career @ AMO
For immediate placement, we are offering diverse job opportunities.
Just click on the arrows to expand for more information.
We are looking for a microtechnolgist (m/f/d) with immediate effect to support our research activities.
Location: Aachen | Group: AMO Services | full/part time
- Implementation of photolithography processes
- Development and optimization of coating processes
- Carrying out inspection tasks with the scanning electron microscope
- Independent experimental and analytical work
Postdoctoral Researcher / Group Leader Integrated Photonics for Quantum Computing m/f/d
Our nanophotonics group is looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher / Group Leader in
Integrated Photonics for Quantum Computing
Location: Aachen | Group: Photonics | full/part time
- Establishing and further developing the research group
- Independently conducting research on Integrated Photonics for Quantum Computing (process development, device design, characterization, high-level publications)
- Leading a team of PhD candidates and Master students
- Coordinating and reporting work within different projects, towards funding agencies, project partners, the scientific community and the general public
- Foster collaborations with RWTH Aachen University
HR Lead (m/f/d)
We are looking for support in the area of HR as soon as possible.
Location: Aachen | Group: Administration | Full-time/Part-time
■ Driving forward digitalization, optimizing existing HR processes and contributing to projects for the ongoing development of the HR area
■ Responsibility for one employee
■ Supervising, advising and supporting employees in all HR-related matters
■ Preparation of contracts, certificates and attestations
■ Organization of the administrative area of applicant management
■ Cooperation with external payroll department
Financial accountant m/f/d
To strengthen our accounting team, we are looking for a financial accountant (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
Location: Aachen | Group: Finance | full/part time
- Preparation of financial reports for funded projects
- Reconciliation of project finances for project controlling and for quarterly or annual financial statements
- Posting of all business transactions, also in foreign currencies
- Payment transactions via EDP system with automatic posting
- Processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and fixed asset accounting
- Support in the standardization and digitalization of processes
Legal Counsel m/f/d
To strengthen our team in legal topics, we are looking for a legal counsel (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
- Drafting, revising, reviewing and negotiating contracts and legal documents of all kinds of all kinds in German and English
- Cooperation with the management and with specialist departments with regard to legal topics, especially in contract drafting and review
- Comprehensive support for all legal issues in a research institute in the field of nanotechnology
- Cooperation with patent attorneys in the registration of inventions as well as maintenance and monitoring of the patent portfolio
- Preparation and maintenance of internal guidelines, e.g., procurement guideline, data protection guideline, and
- Support in their review and implementation
- Legal management of the internal and external implementation of new legal requirements
Master Thesis “Lamination Assisted Transfer of Graphene and Other 2D Materials” M/F/D
Our graphene and 2D materials group is looking for a Master student (m/f/d) in physics, material science, electrical engineering, or similar.
Your Tasks :
■ Development of the process for lamination assisted transfer of graphene and other 2D materials
■ Characterization of the material after transfer, such as Raman spectroscopy, SEM, AFM, etc.
■ Microfabrication of field-effect devices based on 2D materials
■ Electrical characterization of the devices, in order to obtain electrical parameters such as mobility
■ Literature investigation, data analysis, presentation of results
Student Assistant Accounting & Controlling (m/f/d)
Didn’t find any suitable offerings? We welcome you to submit your unsolicited application and would get in touch as needed.